CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 Days In A Row!!

Can you believe that I'm here again posting pictures of all things?!! I thought I'd share a few pictures of my livingroom. I'm obsessed with roosters! They are finding their way into every room in the house! You can see that we still need to touch up the crown molding!! It's on the honey do list!

This is a corner in my itty bitty kitchen. It's a small house, but it's our little cottage that is always cozy and warm.

And here is one of my very favorite things.............Lily! I just love her so much! She's like having a real life teddy bear!

So, this is what I'm working on today............I cut this dress out months ago, so it's about time I sew it up. I hope to have it all done and be able to wear it Friday when I pick Chris up at the airport. It's Simplicity 2568, the middle picture. I love this pattern. I want to make the top and pants too. I'll keep you updated on my progress and post pictures when it's done.

Well, that's it for now! Everyone have a great day!

Love, Lisa

1 comments:

Dena Pickle

Love all the roosters and the dress pattern!

Post a Comment