CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yes We Really Did Get Snow!!

It was a history making snow here in North Texas!! We got close to 10 inches and it was heavy, wet snow! We now have a ton of broken tree limbs and soggy grounds. It was really pretty and made us all feel like we were back in Maryland! Luckily for us it didn't last very long. Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Tyler is doing good. Still working hard. Chris is actually in Virginia, but will be home tomorrow. I've been sick since last week. I went to the doctor thinking I had a bad kidney infection. It turns out I had E-Coli. I'm still having kidney problems and will be going for a sonogram tomorrow morning. I have a feeling it may be kidney stones. I have moments when I feel ok and that's when I've been trying to get some sewing done. Today I embroidered 3 t-shirts. They are so cute. I really have spring fever so everything I'm making is for warm weather.

Below is a close up of the black one. The white one says "Sew Creative" but the picture didn't turn out.

Well, that's it for tonight. I'm heading to bed!
Love you all!!













0 comments:

Post a Comment