CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tyler's Car!!

Saturday we got Tyler his first car!! I have to say it was as exciting for me as it was for him!! We found it online and drove out to Plano, which is north of Dallas and within an hour we bought it and were on the way home with it! He is SO happy!! It's a 1994 Acrua Integra.


It's so cold today that the washing and cleaning is going to have to wait until it warms up!

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. Tyler was busy working and showing his car off to his friends. Chris and I went to the movies yesterday. When we left the house it was 70 degrees, beautiful and we were so happy. When we came out of the theatre it was 30, windy and cloudy!! I'm so sick of this cold weather!! It's not suppose to be like this here in Texas!! They're even calling for 4 inches of snow tomorrow!!! Oh, by the way we finally saw Avatar. I know we're always late to the party, but we did see it and loved it!! Next movie will be Shutter Island, I can't wait! Well, I'm back in the sewing room today, one more skirt and top are finished. I'll try to get pictures up soon. Atleast I can dream of summer time while I'm making my summer wardrobe!! Love to you all!



3 comments:

Dena Pickle

Congrats Tyler!

Unknown

Nice ride Tyler. What happened to the haircut? I thought that was part of the deal.

Unknown

By the way, I just figured out how to leave a comment. Your snow pictures are really neat. We have had 2 snows this year only a few inches each time but enough to close schools for a few days. Love you all, Steve

Post a Comment