CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Key West

I know it's been over a month since our trip, but I wanted to finally share some pictures of
Key West, Florida




This is the view from the top of our hotel. There was a beautiful patio for viewing the sunsets. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate the whole time we were there, so no pictures of sunsets!




This was the one day we were actually in our bathing suits! The wind was blowing so hard it felt like getting sandblasted!! Needless to say this is as far as we got in the water.



I love this picture! The water is simply unbelievable!! By the way this is one of my tops I made for the trip. I love it! A simple jersey knit halter!


It was a fun trip, but probably not a place we'll want to go back to. It's really a place to party and not really a place to enjoy the beach and relax.


One fun thing that happened was when we were waiting to go on a sunset cruise. I was standing next to the boarding dock and struck up a conversation with a lovely woman next to me. She turned out to be the Lifestyle director for the Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine!! She told me that she was there with Rachael and the crew doing a photo shot for there August edition of the magazine. I was thrilled to talk to her. She gave me her card and told me to email her anytime. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Rachael, but it was still exciting!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment