CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Latest Sewing Project

Yesterday I made McCall's 4444. I have to say I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! It was so easy to make and fits like a glove! I love the crab fabric so much. It reminds me of home.

Here's a close up of the fabric. It's a blue and white seersucker with red crabs embroidered on it. I'm already planning on making this dress again, I just can't decide on which fabric to use.


Chris left this morning on another business trip. So I have free reign of the house. That means sandwhiches for dinner and lots of sewing!! Not to mention catching up on dvr'd shows. Tyler just left. We visited for a while this morning then he was off to play music with friends. Now that he has his own car he's never home! I'm counting the days until Chris and I leave for Florida........3 weeks left. That's plenty of time to get more clothes made. I'm working on some tops today and then I will make some shorts.
It's a beautiful day here, finally!! Hope everyone is having a great day! Lots of love!! Lisa

4 comments:

Dena Pickle

I'm having major wardrobe envy!

The Gimmel Family

You are so talented. I need some dresses!!!
Thanks for the comment. The "girls" are still there just majorly deflated:) I have gone to a consult to get them hiked up and am going to do it as soon as I can pay for it!! I do hope to see you this summer, it is always a blast!

Nicole

Lol @ Jen's comment... Lisa, maybe we can get a 3 for 1 deal and while Jen has hers 'hiked up' we can have ours inflated! ;-)

Kelly

I love everythnig about this! Especially the fabric! I would love to have one if you ever have free time :) Love and miss you!

Post a Comment