CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Blind Side

Saturday night Chris and I went to see The Blind Side. It was wonderful!! Sandra Bullock was the best I had ever seen her. I cried, laughed and walked out of there wanting to be a better person. I highly recommend this movie to everyone. You'll love it!

I'm still busy sewing Christmas gifts. I'm so proud of the way they've turned out. I'm not posting any pictures because then you'll know what you're getting!! I've got to get them done this week so I can get everything in the mail.

Today has been a lovely day. Chris and I did the grocery shopping and then curled up by the fire to watch football. I was crushed by the Redskins losing to the Cowboys. I thought for sure they were going to win. All in all it's been a really good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment