CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Busy Sewing Day!

Today I've spent the whole day in my sewing room. It's been great. I don't have any pictures because I've started several things and haven't finished anything! I'm working on Christmas gifts for my family and I'm so excited with the way they're turning out. I hope everyone loves them as much as I've loved creating them.

As I sit here typing my sewing machine is busy humming away stiching an embroidery pattern. I still marvel at the technology of these machines. Push a button and it creates the most beautiful stitched design. I just love it.

Chris and Tyler are excited tonight...........................we just got back from Best Buy and Target with the much anticipated Call of Duty video game. Chris even bought Tyler a subscription to XBOX Live. It brought me to tears when I watched him give that to Tyler and see the two of them bonding. Nothing in this world makes me happier than to see my husband show my son such kindness.

Well, I'm going to clean up my sewing mess for the night and get back to it tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment