CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For Nicki

Our computer crashed a couple of days ago! What a frustrating thing. I would like to get my hands on the hackers that created the virus that attacked us!!! Anyway, we've got most of it fixed, just not the email. So this post is for Nicki, so you can see the t-shirt I finished. I think it turned out really cute. I'm going to get it in the mail tomorrow morning.
I hope your friend likes it. Not much else going on this week. Still busy sewing summer clothes. I promise I'll get pictures up soon. It's a beautiful day here. I took a mile walk this morning. This old body is starting to look and feel 40 so I've got to do something :)!
Well, hope everyone has a great day!
Love, Lisa


3 comments:

The Marsh's

Hi Lisa, I'm a friend of Nicki's and this shirt is for my son! I wanted to tell you thank you SO much, its absolutely adorable and I'm so excited for him to wear it at his birthday party.

Thanks again!
Brandy

Lisa

Hi Brandy! I'm glad you like it. There was so much fabric left, do you mind if I keep it and make a small diaper bag for him? I won't have time to get it done before tomorrow, but I can send it next week. Tell Ryder happy birthday!!

The Marsh's

Sure, I would love that! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Post a Comment