CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here's What I've Been Up To

I've been busy sewing a new summer wardrobe. Chris and I are going to Key West next month and I really wanted some new things to wear so here's a few outfits:
I made both this skirt and tank top and just love them both. The skirt is a soft stretch denim and the top is blue and white striped seersucker.


This is one of my favorites!! The skirt is linen with embroidered anchors. The shirt came from Wal-Mart and I embroidered a white anchor on it. I love this look so much!

I love this one too!! I bought this green and white alligator embroidered seersucker from trendyfabrics.com. The shirt is a Lacoste (had to have the green alligator to go with the skirt).

I made this dress yesterday and I really like it. I love the preppy colors and it's super comfortable. I even like it without the belt!

Here's the infamous halter dress. When I started making this I was afraid I was going to have a hard time, but it was pretty easy to put together. Now after looking at the pictures I'm not sure if I like it or not. I look a little dumpy. I know my plaid doesn't match, but I expected that. This was suppose to be a trial run. Maybe with a few tweaks, my hair up and cute shoes I'll like it better.
I've made several more skirts out of super cute fabric, but I figured I better not press my luck with my photographer (Tyler). I'm having the best time making my clothes. I'm saving alot of money and believe it or not I'm proud to wear them!! They don't look homemade at all!!
Hope everyone is having a great day!! Love to you all!!





1 comments:

Nicole

Love everything! You're so talented....I'm still waiting on my personal sewing lesson :)

Post a Comment